- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use only in promoting the Bosch brand products and services on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
(c) our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Bosch Thermotechnology Limited (the Company)or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with this clause for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
- You agree to indemnify the Company with respect to any claims or damages or any loss or costs arising in any manner from the wrongful or inappropriate use of any documents graphics or images downloaded by you or any use that is in breach of these terms.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or by any third party arising from the use or reproduction of any material downloaded.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved
- The content is intended to be used as a general guideline and for information purposes only. Whilst The Bosch Group will endeavour to maintain the accuracy of the content and keep the content up to date, the content may not be complete, may contain minor errors, and may not apply accurately to your specific situation. You use the content at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Bosch Group makes no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, as to the content. This includes any suggestion that the content might be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, compatible with your equipment or accurate. The Bosch Group does not accept liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claim, loss, demand or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the content and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise. The Bosch Group will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any losses (direct or indirect) that you suffer using the content, including loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business or indirect, consequential or special losses.
- If you are in any doubt about an issue with your equipment, you should consult an appropriately qualified expert for specific advice. You should never attempt to carry out any activity which may put you or others at risk, or may cause damage to your or a third party’s property. Some activities relating to your equipment should only be carried out by a qualified professional.